Monday, February 13, 2006

I have produced a protoype of what my DVD may look like when produced. At the moment I am testing compatibilities (which is a slight problem at the moment but I think I know a way round it). Also at the moment my menu's aren't usable but I have an example of what they may be like. Obviously all the sections need to be improved, but this is only a prototype. Although I have produced DVD's before using premier, this gives me a good idea of rendering times and different techniques and effects to use. The first stumble is the speed of my DVD's, they are OLD.. And only write at 1x, which slows down the manufacturing stage, also I think this makes them harder to play on a PC which I think has resulted in a jerky video, playing straight off the disk. When I put the video onto the hard drive it plays fine :) ...

all good at the moment and having some more idea's. I have been thinking of more things to add to the DVD, maybe a clock counting down - like the BBC has. Having a small problem with texturing my 3ds max rolling screen. I know how to texture but I think I need to amend my textures to work with the models I have produced. As well my older brother is pretty good with 3ds max so I will ask for some advice when I get to texturing.

I have also been thinking about different game types but I'm at a bit of a up hill slope with it. However, one plus point is, I think my observation game is the only one of its kind (as far as I know)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home