Saturday, January 28, 2006

Today I have officially started prototyping my project.

I am aiming to create a prototype to enable me to see what is needed for the DVD and to give me an idea of how to go about creating my DVD and the workings around it and also how long it will take to produce the end product. In the prototype I also aim to see what skills and effects I can incorporate and what will work and what won't.

I also need to start shooting video of various interesting subjects for the game side of my DVD. This I will use premier to edit, and here trying to incorporate the cool effects if possible.

for the 20th century fox opening I plan to use 3DS Max, and hope that it will be to a good enough standard in the end. Maybe some maps will have to be made for this and some tutorials practiced.

obviously a design for my box etc will need to be thought of but as yet that is still in the pipe line...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home