Saturday, March 25, 2006

The End

I have finished all that I had to do for my project and do think that it complies with the brief. I have enjoyed making the DVD a lot and hope that I will make a lot more things to do with video, maybe an advert or music video, or even a mini film, but with better actors next time.

I am very pleased with what I have achieved and think my idea has travelled well from my head, to paper and then to film. Even though my DVD is not interactive I think it shows well, how it would look if it was. The interactive part of the DVD is maybe something else I would want to achieve in the next academic year.

I just hope now I can get my idea across in the assessment, and I am looking forward to getting my mark after 12 weeks of work for it. Although I worried too but that come with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home